I WANT HELP. Please help.!

We had a discussion on this few days ago, it is not that sure.

Can you write the exact phrase you’ve sent him?

ToS doesn’t allow you to ask for a review where you imply that you need a good one, or you imply that a bad one may destroy your ratings. Nowhere it is written that you cannot ask for a review, in a neutral simple way.

Everything depends on how will the CS guy/girl interpret it IF he/she sees it. Therefore many people advice on not sending any message for review, because you have high chances to get a warning. This is true. But it is not officially forbidden, and yet, CS may not even see it, so you have a slight chance to get away with it.

But don’t do it again 🙂

You can tell about feedback to the buyer, but you can’t mention good reviews, good feedback, etc.

You can tell about feedback to the buyer, but you can’t mention good reviews, good feedback, etc.

FALSE

You shouldn’t ever mention or imply feedback in any way.

Yes OP, you will most probably get a warning.

We had a discussion on this few days ago, it is not that sure.

Can you write the exact phrase you’ve sent him?

ToS doesn’t allow you to ask for a review where you imply that you need a good one, or you imply that a bad one may destroy your ratings. Nowhere it is written that you cannot ask for a review, in a neutral simple way.

Everything depends on how will the CS guy/girl interpret it IF he/she sees it. Therefore many people advice on not sending any message for review, because you have high chances to get a warning. This is true. But it is not officially forbidden, and yet, CS may not even see it, so you have a slight chance to get away with it.

But don’t do it again 🙂

Thank you gentleman!

actually i was facing a problem therefore i did so…before 2 weeks i completed 4th order and got 1st reveiw which was 4 stars( due to grammar mistakes)…;(

after that i was not able to send buyer request bc it requires 90% rating at least…

yesterday i receive order and i thought it is golden chance to ask for reveiw…and now i am able to send buyer request…thanks again

my msg to seller was…sir I WISH YOU RATE MY PROFILE THAT WILL HELP ME IN FUTURE…!..

Audioboon do you have any knowledge about time of warning after action?..i mean after how much time warning come after violating?..your answer will be highly appreciated…!! 😍

Thank you gentleman!

actually i was facing a problem therefore i did so…before 2 weeks i completed 4th order and got 1st reveiw which was 4 stars( due to grammar mistakes)…;(

after that i was not able to send buyer request bc it requires 90% rating at least…

yesterday i receive order and i thought it is golden chance to ask for reveiw…and now i am able to send buyer request…thanks again

my msg to seller was…sir I WISH YOU RATE MY PROFILE THAT WILL HELP ME IN FUTURE…!..

Audioboon do you have any knowledge about time of warning after action?..i mean after how much time warning come after violating?..your answer will be highly appreciated…!! 😍

Well, you see, what you have written is on the limit, a guy from CS may interpret it as a review manipulation if it is seen. So leave this order as it is. Warning may come sooner or later, or it will not come, nobody here knows that.

Leave that order as it is, don’t ask for reviews no more and concetrate on your future orders to be as good as you can be.

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

Archived