I want improve sell

lamoosh125

This may help:

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…

This too:

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

This may help:

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…

This too:

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

Thanks ! very helpful.

Archived