Fiverr Forum

I want more order. But How?

can you tell me? thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You have 4 min read time on the forum?

Did you even try to search the forum before posting?

Every day at least 10 people are asking the same question. It’s really not hard to find answers on your questions.

All you need to do is invest a little bit of your time in reading. If you are not investing in yourself and your knowledge then why someone else should do it for you?

8 Likes

Thank you for suggestion

Well this is the hardest question you can ask here in Fiverr and the reason is that everyone want that but no one really know How!

However in my opienion sharing your gigs and profile on social media will really help you, and also buyer requests helps too.

And being active here a lot will help also, I mean in Fiverr forum, and being active in the same site too Fiverr because I believe that people search more about “online sellers” that they can contact directly and instantly.

Have a good time in this journey, and good luck :blush::v:

Thank you. …

1 Like

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

You are most welcome!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you for usefull information