I want my first order

farzeen_shareef

Upon inspecting your account, I could see that the thumbnails aren’t that good, the colour scheme is a bit off and not the best I believe you can do. Furthermore, 2 of your gigs contain only 1 image, if I was a buyer, I would never buy from someone who can’t even show their work, for example you are providing “youtube thumbnails”, yet I can only see 1 image of your work, this doesn’t cut it.

That’s about it, - have a good day 🙂

Upon inspecting your account, I could see that the thumbnails aren’t that good, the colour scheme is a bit off and not the best I believe you can do. Furthermore, 2 of your gigs contain only 1 image, if I was a buyer, I would never buy from someone who can’t even show their work, for example you are providing “youtube thumbnails”, yet I can only see 1 image of your work, this doesn’t cut it.

K thank you sir. Ill bring updates for those.

valuable information …

First, find out your low competitor gig keyword. Then create a SEO related gig. then make eye-catching gig image with descriptions. then marketing your gig (use FB and twitter). AND per day biding 10 requests.

great advice … thanks a lot

Archived