I want my first order!

avijeetovi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay active on Fiverr Forum as well as Fiverr.

And everyday spend your 10 offers.

Hope this will help you to get a order.

Happy freelancing. 😃

Thank you very much brother. but i can’t spend my 10 offer. because i can’t get enough buyer request yet.

but i already use the extension!

Beware!

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

i don’t telling about auto refresher. i am telling about Grammarly extension

That’s ok then. I thought you were replying to the “active online” post above.

If you’re here to make websites, you probably should work on your grammar. No offense, but it’s got a lot of issues. Try Grammarly, it really helps.

no, I reply to this comment. there don’t have mention active online

As my opinion new obviously new seller needs to stay active because if a seller miss his or her first message from client her analytics will get down …

her analytics will get down …

What evidence do you have for that. You have 24 hours to respond to a message before it affects your response rate.

Fiverr does allow sellers to sleep you know!

her analytics will get down …

What evidence do you have for that. You have 24 hours to respond to a message before it affects your response rate.

Fiverr does allow sellers to sleep you know!

Fiverr choice the sellers who can response quickly like within one hours. On the other hand, a client don’t wait for a new seller.

If you’re here to make websites, you probably should work on your grammar. No offense, but it’s got a lot of issues. Try Grammarly, it really helps.

no, I reply to this comment. there don’t have mention active online

don’t have mention active online

You explained it above. It was a misunderstanding by me about the grammarly extension and the account risking “active online” auto refresher.

All is fine now. 🙂

Archived