I want suggestion

fatemamoon

First I want to know that did you complete project following buyer requirement and check again with try to understand buyer what you say also provide them modify or revision this delivery work…

Yes i have done the work as per buyer requirement. Now he got another seller for this project . That’s why he wants to cancel .

Yes i have done the work as per buyer requirement. Now he got another seller for this project . That’s why he wants to cancel .

If you buyer don’t understand you…you should cencel this order otherwise buyer communicate fiverr and cencel this order. Firstly I say you if buyer send you order cencel offer you can decline this and very fast you can send him/her again cencel request so it will be mutual cancellation among. Ok

If you buyer don’t understand you…you should cencel this order otherwise buyer communicate fiverr and cencel this order. Firstly I say you if buyer send you order cencel offer you can decline this and very fast you can send him/her again cencel request so it will be mutual cancellation among. Ok

ok thank you so much

please tell me the process for canceling the order

Archived