Fiverr Community Forum

I want to ask just one question from experienced sellers

What will happen if i use chrome auto refresher extension to refresh my fiverr account to keep my self always online?
Will it get me in trouble? So please suggest me
Thanks Regards;
Ghazanfar

2 Likes

Fiverr will block you as they do not like such refresher extensions. :scream:

You will get the message saying they do not like robots :robot: and make you confirm you are not one by clicking on the appropriate boxes in a picture.

6 Likes

Anyone more here to give me encouraging advice :roll_eyes:

Which do you want? Encouraging advice or the truth? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There is no need for a refresher app. The page refreshes on its own. If you get a message, you will hear a slight tone to notify you of any changes you need to know about. :wink:

However, during my waking hours, I keep my phone on and logged into Fiverr because my phone :iphone: makes a louder sound when there is activity on my account. Plus, I can carry it with me and not be tied to my computer. :computer:

9 Likes

Also, if you use the :mag: search feature in the above right-hand corner you could find the answers to these types of questions.

In this thread, several Forum users frown upon people who “cheat” by using such extensions.

6 Likes

I was just hoping encouraging advice :roll_eyes:
But when you told me about fiverr that hates robots then i deleted extension immediately from my laptop and after it i replied you again:joy:
Anyway a great bundles of flowers for you from me :wilted_flower::wilted_flower: for giving me truth

3 Likes

Why should people encourage you to do something wrong?

The forum community is here to help forum users who are in need of guidance. That being said, it is important for the community to point users in the right direction.

If someone encourages you to do something that can prove detrimental to your Fiverr career (such as using an auto refresher extension), be rest assured that they do not have any interest in helping you out (they probably have an ulterior motive).

10 Likes

hanshuber16
I just wanted to test this feature and 15 minutes ago i installed this one extension but after hearing here i immediately deleted it and want to say thank you to all :heart_eyes:

1 Like

AJ, I don’t know if you read what he wrote. Take a look :arrow_down: :wink:

2 Likes

Limp, dead flowers for giving someone the truth? Am I missing something?

3 Likes

@humanissocial, by the way he wrote, I think he didn’t realized those weren’t the correct flowers :wink:

5 Likes

I figured, thanks. It’s just kind of funny because it looked kind of passive aggressive.

I imagined someone giving me a bouquet of dead flowers. It’s like something out of a '40s film noir. Hahaha

2 Likes

hahaha Well, if you took me to the extreme and with a small screen, I would even say they kinda look like roses :flushed: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s something encouraging: don’t worry about appearing online. Buyers can place orders whether you’re online or not. Only buyers who are in a great hurry and need to talk to someone right this instant will care whether you’re online or not.

As long as you respond to everything within a reasonable time, you’ll be fine.

7 Likes

There is no benefit to pretending to be online when you aren’t.

The point of being online is to be there if someone wants an immediate response.

2 Likes

Ah! I’m sorry for giving wrong type of flowers :joy: .I just looked it now.Anyway these flowers are for all friends :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Amen :pray: Wish more sellers were like you @vickiespencer, (including me). I love your common sense :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Such a pleasure to read your comments.

3 Likes

Hi there @langahsahiib, sorry to disappoint you, but flowers aren’t my thing, do you have cars?? :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

The page refresher can give you some confidence only, but not work for your sales. That is why people often asked that our gig has good views, clicks and impression but not coming any sales.

Same as a garbage placed some where, and people see that while they are passing through.

The main object is to win the trust of your visitors. do you think ? your offer is unique and valuable information/Service, and leading to your competition? I hopes these are the basic factor, and we should consider it properly.

5 Likes

:oncoming_automobile: :red_car::police_car::taxi::blue_car::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_taxi::oncoming_bus::racing_car: That was easy

4 Likes