I want to ask just one question from experienced sellers

Anyone more here to give me encouraging advice :roll_eyes:

give me encouraging advice :roll_eyes:

Which do you want? Encouraging advice or the truth? 🤨

There is no need for a refresher app. The page refreshes on its own. If you get a message, you will hear a slight tone to notify you of any changes you need to know about. 😉

However, during my waking hours, I keep my phone on and logged into Fiverr because my phone 📱

Also, if you use the 🔍 search feature in the above right-hand corner you could find the answers to these types of questions.

In this thread, several Forum users frown upon people who “cheat” by using such extensions.

i can use Auto Refresh Extension” in my browser ?? i wait for reply

There is no need for a refresher app. The page refreshes on its own. If you get a message, you will hear a slight tone to notify you of any changes you need to know about. 😉

However, during my waking hours, I keep my phone on and logged into Fiverr because my phone 📱

Which do you want? Encouraging advice or the truth?

I was just hoping encouraging advice :roll_eyes:

But when you told me about fiverr that hates robots then i deleted extension immediately from my laptop and after it i replied you again:joy:

Anyway a great bundles of flowers for you from me 🥀 for giving me truth

nyone more here to give me encouraging advice

Why should people encourage you to do something wrong?

The forum community is here to help forum users who are in need of guidance. That being said, it is important for the community to point users in the right direction.

If someone encourages you to do something that can prove detrimental to your Fiverr career (such as using an auto refresher extension), be rest assured that they do not have any interest in helping you out (they probably have an ulterior motive).

But when you told me about fiverr that hates robots then i deleted extension immediately from my laptop and after it i replied you again:joy:

AJ, I don’t know if you read what he wrote. Take a look ⬇️

Limp, dead flowers for giving someone the truth? Am I missing something?

I figured, thanks. It’s just kind of funny because it looked kind of passive aggressive.

I imagined someone giving me a bouquet of dead flowers. It’s like something out of a '40s film noir. Hahaha

I figured, thanks. It’s just kind of funny because it looked kind of passive aggressive.

I imagined someone giving me a bouquet of dead flowers. It’s like something out of a '40s film noir. Hahaha

hahaha Well, if you took me to the extreme and with a small screen, I would even say they kinda look like roses 😳

give me encouraging advice

Here’s something encouraging: don’t worry about appearing online. Buyers can place orders whether you’re online or not. Only buyers who are in a great hurry and need to talk to someone right this instant will care whether you’re online or not.

As long as you respond to everything within a reasonable time, you’ll be fine.

However, during my waking hours, I keep my phone on and logged into Fiverr because my phone 📱 Such a pleasure to read your comments.

The page refresher can give you some confidence only, but not work for your sales. That is why people often asked that our gig has good views, clicks and impression but not coming any sales.

Same as a garbage placed some where, and people see that while they are passing through.

The main object is to win the trust of your visitors. do you think ? your offer is unique and valuable information/Service, and leading to your competition? I hopes these are the basic factor, and we should consider it properly.

I think the only benefit to “being online” is if a seller selects the Who is online filter in their search query. I haven’t seen anyone assess if buyers with intent to purchase actually do this in significant number, so I can’t comment on if it does, but based on he Fiverr user experience in general and how buyers interact with it, I’d be willing to wager that online status isn’t going to.
make, influence or break sales.

Your response rates are evident on your profile. That would be more compelling to a buyer with urgent need.

Great point, @netartica and well said. Credibility will have greater influence on who someone decides to work with.

did you ever tried to measure the value of dead flowers which you discovered from a book or diary

Archived