I want to be a good frelancer

lipiakter623

I don’t want to undervalue anybody but MS Office is the Basic, at least in my country. It is taught in middle school. You need to learn how to turn your skills into earnings. The programs you are going to use are simply tools.
You can make the difference and you should find out what strategy to build. Asking others to help you with choosing what services to sell is basically asking other to build your strategy instead of their own.

I don’t want to undervalue anybody but MS Office is the Basic, at least in my country. It is taught in middle school. You need to learn how to turn your skills into earnings. The programs you are going to use are simply tools.

You can make the difference and you should find out what strategy to build. Asking others to help you with choosing what services to sell is basically asking other to build your strategy instead of their own.

Thank you for your response

I absolutely second this person’s opinon @lipiakter623 . I am not being a demotivator at all but first of all the skills you mentioned are pretty much taught from toddler age even in a small developing country forget about developed countries like USA. Since most of the business comes from USA and UK on Fiverr the competition is pretty high on Fiverr. People will offer everything you offer and so much more for lesser price and they are also hardworking. It’s a hard pill to swallow but I am just telling you the harsh truth buddy that you can definitely do great things on Fiverr but not with those skills you will have to do many new things to upskill yourself or learn many new things apart from your existing skills.

Archived