Fiverr Community Forum

I want to be animator can some one help me

I need help please someone tell me that I can create a 3d animated movie for free.
And please tell me the software name also. thanks

4 Likes

This is the second time today a new seller apparently wants to offer something they can’t do.

Which youtube guru suggested that?

7 Likes

Are you seriously saying you advertised something that you have no experience in doing? And charged a fee?

2 Likes

If you want to be an animator you should start studying the fundamentals (12 principles and all that good stuff) and prepare to practice A LOT for the next couple of years.

If you want a magical, free piece of software that will help you make a 3D movie, then I am sorry to inform you: such a thing doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

You joined Fiverr last month and have 3 excellent reviews already.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Buyers are looking for a professional service and you are providing that in a niche (graphic design) that you know best.

Suggest you stick with that and concentrate on building your existing business.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No, I want to change category because in graphic freelancers are many but the jobs are short.

1 Like

Thanks Dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes dear. You are saying right. :star_struck: :star_struck:

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, buddy, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

4 Likes

Ok Thanks What should I say them?

Nothing. Duh. Why say anything at all?

1 Like

Just a simple thanks (like your reply to me) is sufficient.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much.

1 Like

Thanks :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend offering a service that you don’t know anything about. Just why would you?

3 Likes

Thanks …