I want to be level 1 seller. plss help me

i need 5 order for be a level 1 seller. my friends check my gigs and plss help me.

i will post your wants on my facebook or tweet on my twitter and i will do some photo works for you

i need your helps, i need you…

Thanks for your interest.

Anybody who can help :-/

@roboken

Hi and welcome. It’s great to have you here on the forum. I sense your frustration.

Speaking as long time business owner, radio, tv and voice over guy, may I offer you a tip?

Pleading for work on the Forum (or anywhere for that matter) is not an effective marketing strategy.

Making sales has a lot of angles. One is the ability to write a good headline. To get help on the Forum (and possibly buyers), try a headline like, “Hi I’m new. Help me make more sales”, rather than, “i want to be level 1 seller. plss help me”.

You’d be surprised at the number of Level 2 and TRS sellers who will jump at the opportunity to help a newbie. You’d also be surprised at the number of folks who will jump on you for other reasons not so helpful.

I’m looking at your gigs and I see a few things that I would change.

Too many gigs for a start up. Your gigs are all over the map. While you may be talented in many areas, for a newbie to start up with 13 gigs is unwise, and could hurt your advancement.

Pick 1 or 2 related gigs and work them tirelessly. Test and tweak. Rinse and repeat. The sooner you get 1 gig working, the sooner you rise a level. When you rise a level you get to ad extras.

Your gig titles and descriptions need a lot work. One is very misleading.

That’s enough for now.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Reply to @voiceoverwork: thanx for your tip and interested