I want to be Level 2 seller

gaganjaidka

Definition of ‘cevapcici’ 😇

cevapcici in British English

(ˌtʃɛvæpˈtʃɪtʃɪ)

NOUN

cookery

a small rolled patty of ground meat, usually beef, seasoned with paprika and garlic, popular in Eastern Europe

Collins English Dictionary

I could tell right away That your word was something to eat by the way you were slinging back and forth. Sorry off topic but if you travel out of the US you will learn about so many amazing foods, people and customs. I would love to know more about the beautiful people I serve around the world on Fiverr. We should have a “get to know our fellow Fiverr colleagues” forum section and share customs, foods and stories.

Back to the original question of this thread: to reach your Level 2 you should always have goals. When I started on Fiverr, my goal was to earn $10 a day then $20 then $50 now it’s about $200 a day depending and sometimes $500 and more.

The goals will get you to your Level 2 but you have to maintain all your stats and be professional in every conversation. Fiverr is always listening and watching which is good because it keeps us all on a professional path.

If you create your daily goals you could be a Top Rated Seller some day!

I could tell right away That your word was something to eat by the way you were slinging back and forth. Sorry off topic but if you travel out of the US you will learn about so many amazing foods, people and customs. I would love to know more about the beautiful people I serve around the world on Fiverr. We should have a “get to know our fellow Fiverr colleagues” forum section and share customs, foods and stories.

Back to the original question of this thread: to reach your Level 2 you should always have goals. When I started on Fiverr, my goal was to earn $10 a day then $20 then $50 now it’s about $200 a day depending and sometimes $500 and more.

The goals will get you to your Level 2 but you have to maintain all your stats and be professional in every conversation. Fiverr is always listening and watching which is good because it keeps us all on a professional path.

If you create your daily goals you could be a Top Rated Seller some day!

Dear @melissaharlowvo, You’ve just spoken the facts, about level 2, etc. but for the one who has been asking about it. I posted the Definition of ’ Cevapcici" for @purplecovetbibi,

Someone in the past topmost comments were writing this word repeatedly. So, I just clarified that for a fellow.

I come here to get the feelings that I have comrades on Fiverr. Also sometimes I do share what I feel like sharable.

I am waiting for the completion of my evaluation period of 60 days. 50 has passed. The struggle and wait means nothing to me. I enjoy it. Like I enjoy the company of my fellows here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived