I want to be out of office

daviesink

Just use the Out of Office option. You can set your return date and a message, and your gigs will be paused. If possible, answer any incoming message as I don’t know if they can lower your response rate (I use usually Out of Office option when I get overbooked, but I answer every incoming message promptly, so I don’t know what happens if you don’t answer them). When I use it and I get back online, my gigs appear again after several minutes. You may experience a drop in gig ranking, but it is not confirmed.

Just use the Out of Office option. You can set your return date and a message, and your gigs will be paused. If possible, answer any incoming message as I don’t know if they can lower your response rate (I use usually Out of Office option when I get overbooked, but I answer every incoming message promptly, so I don’t know what happens if you don’t answer them). When I use it and I get back online, my gigs appear again after several minutes. You may experience a drop in gig ranking, but it is not confirmed.

Thanks for your candid response.

According to Fiverr, response rate isn’t affected unless you check the “Allow new buyers to contact me” checkbox.

According to Fiverr, response rate isn’t affected unless you check the “Allow new buyers to contact me” checkbox.

Nice to know, thank you!. Never had to really get “out of the office” as I use it for queue control (overbooked option), not for leavings/holidays, so I am really “online” (though hidden 🙂 )

Thanks @juanwriter, I thought i wont be able to receive order when i am back since my account will be dormant for long?

Thanks @juanwriter, I thought i wont be able to receive order when i am back since my account will be dormant for long?

You will have it working normally, don’t worry. What I don’t know, as said, if your gigs rankings will drop, and if they do, how much. My experience is that they do not, but I rarely go Out of Office for more than 3-5 days.

Archived