I want to become a Fiverr PRO seller!

apical_it

Question

Hello, Everyone.
I am new in Fiverr. I want to become Fiverr PRO seller in ‘Whiteboard & Explainer videos’ category. Can any PRO seller help me with information? How to become a PRO seller in Fiverr?
I Know, I have to apply but how to get easily PRO seller badge?
Thanks in advance.🙂

10 answers to this question

Hello, Everyone.

I am new in Fiverr. I want to become Fiverr PRO seller in ‘Whiteboard & Explainer videos’ category. Can any PRO seller help me with information? How to become a PRO seller in Fiverr?

Thanks in advance.🙂

You just need to apply.

Here’s the link.

http://fiverrsuccess.questionpro.com/?custom1=lp

There is no “easy” way to get it. No trick or shortcut.

I would suggest you setup a gig or two and try out the marketplace -but also have the marketplace try you out- before considering whether or not to apply.

But if you are looking for someone to just give you a badge, you are not going to get that here,

Hello, Everyone.

Thanks in advance.🙂

how to get easily PRO seller badge?

oh-no-comics-009.jpg.a0558865384e04aaf9fd8dc23ab07d9b.jpg

Hat tip to @emmaki

As the others have said, you need to apply.

You also need to make sure that what you offer is actually worth more than other services. What is unique about your gig? What would make someone pay big money for it? How would you justify your price?

The thing is, if your gig is not up to the standard then you are better off not having the Pro label.

Guest mehedi_rimu

Hello, Everyone.

Thanks in advance.🙂

Please tell me what extra service for Fiverr PRO seller

Archived