I want to become a Pro seller

cpakweldon

In addition to what others have said, it looks like Fiverr is not looking for more Pro sellers at the moment. Also, being a Pro seller doesn’t guarantee more sales, or any sales at all.

I’d take out the word “essays” from any gigs that have it (in case Fiverr thinks it’s academic work which would be against the TOS). Also there are no Pro verified gigs with “data entry” in the title.

it looks like Fiverr is not looking for more Pro sellers at the moment

Though someone (first?) said that in March this year and there’s a Fiverr Pro who only started in April this year so it might still be open, at least for some categories. And if it’s not, Fiverr can at least keep the application until they are looking for more Pro sellers. I think Fiverr CS has said sometimes they’re not looking for it at that point for the category/categories applied for but they’d keep the application in their records (eg. for when they are).

There is a saying, don’t run before you can walk.

You have two reviews. Two.

One of your gigs offers essay writing and therefore breaches Fiverr’s terms of service.

Now that you’ve drawn attention to your profile it’s more likely that someone will report your ‘illegal’ gig. If that happens, you’re likely to get an account warning.

Pro sellers don’t get account warnings. Pro sellers also understand the TOS.

There is a saying, don’t run before you can walk.

You have two reviews. Two.

One of your gigs offers essay writing and therefore breaches Fiverr’s terms of service.

Now that you’ve drawn attention to your profile it’s more likely that someone will report your ‘illegal’ gig. If that happens, you’re likely to get an account warning.

Pro sellers don’t get account warnings. Pro sellers also understand the TOS.

i have already gotten

Archived