I want to cancel the order, can buyer give me the Negative review?

env_scientist

If you cancel the order then buyer cannot give you any review. But if you deliver the order and also buyer approve it then he can give you review

@product_expert9 I delivered the order almost 10 days ago… he sand back for revision… after 10 days he asked me for fast delivery…but i want to cancel …Is there any option to him give negative feed back?

@frank_d Sir Any suggestions please

I don’t have any suggestions, no.

If a new order was placed, ask for a mutual cancellation, explaining in a professional manner why you can’t help them.

Please note that even if they cancel, they will be presented with a new tool that allows them to place a private review of the cancellation process.

It’s a questionnaire about why the order was cancelled and how they feel about it.

So an angry client will definitely leave a negative review there.

If a new order was placed, ask for a mutual cancellation, explaining in a professional manner why you can’t help them.

Please note that even if they cancel, they will be presented with a new tool that allows them to place a private review of the cancellation process.

It’s a questionnaire about why the order was cancelled and how they feel about it.

Thank you Sir! I will try for mutual cancellation… the task is hanging more than 10 days.

they will be presented with a new tool that allows them to place a private review of the cancellation process.

Oh, I don’t know that

Buyers have been able to place a private review no one can see (Except Fiverr staff) for a long time. Not sure if that also counted cancelled orders, or if that’s a new feature. But I highly doubt Fiverr has time to go through private reviews, and I’m not sure how reliable it would be if they programmed a bot to go through them, and decrease gig rankings if it gets many angry private reviews.

Just curious, why buyer have private review and seller don’t?

Just curious, why buyer have private review and seller don’t?

Because Fiverr’s operations are based on its seller’s performance and how the conduct themselves.

If Fiverr sees a cancellation, that’s potentially lost revenue (potentially because the money still remains on the platform, it’s just ton cleared).

I also see a lot of sellers cancelling so they won’t take a bad review after they deliver subpar work or start aggravating the customer with unprofessional behavior.

The hidden review system came to play because Fiverr realized that sellers were gaming the system.

Because Fiverr’s operations are based on its seller’s performance and how the conduct themselves.

If Fiverr sees a cancellation, that’s potentially lost revenue (potentially because the money still remains on the platform, it’s just ton cleared).

I also see a lot of sellers cancelling so they won’t take a bad review after they deliver subpar work or start aggravating the customer with unprofessional behavior.

The hidden review system came to play because Fiverr realized that sellers were gaming the system.

Many seller do game the system, that I agree. In the same time, don’t many buyer also do the same? Or, is it like that “Buyer is always right”?

Yes, buyer makes money for Fiverr. How much that is? And, how much Fiverr get from the seller? Why omitting that part totally? If there is no buyer, definitely there will be no business. Same way, if there is no seller, buyer will be of no use.

For me, till now, all my rating is 5 star. So, my comment is not for me, but from a general standpoint. Don’t take it otherwise. We “Seller” joined Fiverr to do business, just like the “Buyer”.

Many seller do game the system, that I agree. In the same time, don’t many buyer also do the same? Or, is it like that “Buyer is always right”?

Yes, buyer makes money for Fiverr. How much that is? And, how much Fiverr get from the seller? Why omitting that part totally? If there is no buyer, definitely there will be no business. Same way, if there is no seller, buyer will be of no use.

For me, till now, all my rating is 5 star. So, my comment is not for me, but from a general standpoint. Don’t take it otherwise. We “Seller” joined Fiverr to do business, just like the “Buyer”.

Fiverr’s system is not perfect.

Much like any other system designed by humans, there are flaws.

I think that if you try to feel that you are treated fairly, is a sure-fire way to feel bad about things you can’t control.

Nothing is fair. Is it your fault there are hundreds of sellers on here that scam buyers?

No. Can you do anything about it? No.

Fiverr’s system was not designed to be fair. It’s designed and it evolves in a way that counters all shortcomings from users.

I don’t understand why you mention your ratings on your reply, as it is irrelevant.

Fiverr’s system is not perfect.

Much like any other system designed by humans, there are flaws.

I think that if you try to feel that you are treated fairly, is a sure-fire way to feel bad about things you can’t control.

Nothing is fair. Is it your fault there are hundreds of sellers on here that scam buyers?

No. Can you do anything about it? No.

Fiverr’s system was not designed to be fair. It’s designed and it evolves in a way that counters all shortcomings from users.

I don’t understand why you mention your ratings on your reply, as it is irrelevant.

I mentioned it just to let you know that, I have no personal interest in this discussion and I have no problem with that review thing, at least till now. I am talking from a general perspective and I think, this hidden review system is flawed. For the buyer, along with other methods of gaming the seller, it is just a new edition. Both buyer and seller should have hidden review system and if that have any effect, both buyer and seller’s profile should be affected by that.

I mentioned it just to let you know that, I have no personal interest in this discussion and I have no problem with that review thing, at least till now. I am talking from a general perspective and I think, this hidden review system is flawed. For the buyer, along with other methods of gaming the seller, it is just a new edition. Both buyer and seller should have hidden review system and if that have any effect, both buyer and seller’s profile should be affected by that.

Those are your public reviews.

You have no idea what your clients say about you in their private reviews.

Those are your public reviews.

I gave my buyer benefit of doubt. I am assuming that, my buyer were honest enough to say the same thing both in front of me(public review) and behind me(hidden review).

Saying something while in front and other thing while behind is not a good practice. It makes people dishonest and I don’t want to put that label to my buyer. Or, should I?

Archived