Fiverr Forum

I want to create Google My Business Profle with my fiverr Gig URL

Hello,
I want to create Google my business page and want to add my Fiverr gig url. is it allowed? Because every Google my business listing page has phone number and also physical business address. maybe Google adwords not allowed for Fiverr gig promotion. so i am expecting answer to experienced person.

Thank you…

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the AdWords platform.

The above is from the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Yes i don’t want to promote my gig via google adword. but google adword and Google my business listing is not same thing. i want to know about google my business listing.

If you want to be sure, ask Customer Support.

That isn’t allowed and I doubt it would help you get sales, anyway.

Focus on organically generating interest in your gig on the web. It’s generally more effective, anyway, as long as you are creating helpful content and sharing great insights, not just telling people to buy your gig and linking to it.

its not adwords and freelancers can now use GMB as changes have been made but… you can’t set up a GMB listing with a fiverr url. It will not work . you need your own website address. Google will not allow you to use a third party url. Its not possible and you will see why if you try to set up the listing.

Hello,

If you purchase a domain name, and a web hosting package and design a website or pay someone to do it for you, you can advertise your services on your own website.

You can submit your website to Google search engines and improve your SEO.

This will bring traffic to your Fiverr Profile & Gigs.

BUT you can NOT advertise your personal website on Fiverr.

This must be an outside private setup to increase your Fiverr Earnings.