I want to delete my fiverr account

costa20

In this article, there’s nothing mentioned about using the old payment method you used for your existing account you want to delete.

So in my personal opinion- there will be no problem with the same profile picture & payment method.
However, you may contact a support assistant to make things clear yourself.
So can I know, why you want to close the current account?
Thanks

In this article, there’s nothing mentioned about using the old payment method you used for your existing account you want to delete.

So in my personal opinion- there will be no problem with the same profile picture & payment method.

However, you may contact a support assistant to make things clear yourself.

So can I know, why you want to close the current account?

Thanks

Thank you so much for your very good advice.

I just want to close my current account because, When i created the account i was beginner. And also i worked. I need the new account for more professional service i want to give from there.

I just want to close my current account because, When i created the account i was beginner. And also i worked. I need the new account for more professional service i want to give from there.

Thanks for your reply.

I saw your profile & It looks professional from my side. However, I respect your thoughts & wish you all the best 🙂

I need the new account for more professional service

I don’t see why you would want to do that. You have 2 reviews and are on your way.

Your Fiverr account allows you to offer different services within that account.

Just make the necessary changes to your existing account.

I need the new account for more professional service

I don’t see why you would want to do that. You have 2 reviews and are on your way.

Your Fiverr account allows you to offer different services within that account.

Just make the necessary changes to your existing account.

Yes Brother. But maybe i lose my current account Rank.

Archived