I want to do work Free on fiverr

raza_malik

Hi …! I want to do Some work that is FREE OF COST for my Client just for My Account PROMOTION … So is it Possible ?? if any other way then please tell me

So is it Possible ?

It’s not possible, because the only way for a client to leave a review is to buy from you first.

I suggest reading Fiverr’s Terms of Service, that way you’ll learn how Fiverr works.

Hello, @raza_malik and welcome to the Fiverr Forum community.

As others in this thread have said, giving your work away free of cost is not an effective way to promote your gigs.

Your gigs are in a highly competitive category. I just looked and found there are 11,393 other photoshop editing gigs. Furthermore, 9446 of them are new sellers who more than likely are selling their gigs at nearly no cost with unlimited revisions.

It would be best if you made your gigs stand out from all of the thousands of other photoshop gigs on Fiverr. So, take time to look at the 17 Top Rated Sellers and see why they became top rated. However, please DO NOT copy any of their wording or gig images. That is against Fiverr TOS.

This may help you.

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…

I would suggest targeting something that takes 30min-2 hour to do (For someone that is really good). Something you see selling on Fiverr. There will be less competition for the work. People just don’t want to work that hard. Your competition will probably go from 10,000 to 500. The market for the job should pay $50-$200. Offer this for $5.00, unlimited revisions, and 24 hour turnaround. That should get the ball going. Do about 100 of them and get your account off the ground. This is exactly what I did to get started. I did 100 orders in 60 days. Now I’m at 6000 orders. Now my hourly is $50-$100 on Fiverr. You won’t get stuck there. It will launch your profile and your gig.

Your message reminds me of the famous dialogue of Batman. He said, "

When you are good at doing something, never do if for free".

So, why to degrade yourself. Have confidence and you will win one day!

Is this the same Batman who had a thing about spending lots of his own money on hi-tech military armor and assault weapons so he could fight people wearing bad makeup in his free time after work?

Not really a good analogy if you ask me. :thinking:

Is this the same Batman who had a thing about spending lots of his own money on hi-tech military armor and assault weapons so he could fight people wearing bad makeup in his free time after work?

Not really a good analogy if you ask me. :thinking:

wish I’m rich like Batman :star_struck:

I would suggest targeting something that takes 30min-2 hour to do (For someone that is really good). Something you see selling on Fiverr. There will be less competition for the work. People just don’t want to work that hard. Your competition will probably go from 10,000 to 500. The market for the job should pay $50-$200. Offer this for $5.00, unlimited revisions, and 24 hour turnaround. That should get the ball going. Do about 100 of them and get your account off the ground. This is exactly what I did to get started. I did 100 orders in 60 days. Now I’m at 6000 orders. Now my hourly is $50-$100 on Fiverr. You won’t get stuck there. It will launch your profile and your gig.

Now my hourly is $50-$100 on Fiverr.

How to setting hourly prices on Fiverr?

People do not want things that are free. Free means exactly what they do NOT want: some poor person so desperate that they try to do things for free because no one wants what they have enough to pay for it.

If no one will even pay you $5 you may need to change something around drastically.

Doing anything for only $5 should be enough degradation for anyone.

How to setting hourly prices on Fiverr?

An example:

I am a proofreader. If I know it takes me one hour to proofread 1000 words and I want to make $20 and hour, then I would charge $20 to proofread 1000 words.

An example:

I am a proofreader. If I know it takes me one hour to proofread 1000 words and I want to make $20 and hour, then I would charge $20 to proofread 1000 words.

Hmm, Thank you for the answer.

Maybe I need to turn on the 3 prices option in my gigs. But it can be more hard for me to get the buyer because the price can be more expensive for them :thinking:

Archived