I want to edit my gig again and again

ikhwatunnesa

You can but I would suggest this isn’t a very good idea.

Spend your time offline planning your gig, establishing your core offer, writing down a clear explanation of your skills, your experience, etc. And then when you are happy with what you have written, and only then, publish your gig.

After all, why would you want to publish a gig that you are not happy with? If you don’t like your own description, then it is unlikely to convince buyers.

Also, returning buyers mights feel uneasy if they see your gig description has changed.

It’s human nature to want to improve things - but try to get it right from the start. Here’s another of my favourite sayings: fail to prepare, then prepare to fail.

Editing your Gig is really important

Editing is a core part of your success. You should always make tweaks and fix problems or typos with your gig.
Editing is great for fixing past mistakes before publishing, but you should not abuse changing stuff everyday, but only when you feel your Gig isn’t doing good and needs optimization or when you are in a point when you are pretty happy with your Gig and want to raise Prices or add new services

I don’t remember where I’ve read this one but I think that editing your gig over and over in a very short time might temporarily remove it from the search results (for it to be checked). May anyone confirm this?

As @english_voice said, planning ahead might be a better idea than editing many times in a row.

Spend your time offline planning your gig, establishing your core offer, writing down a clear explanation of your skills, your experience, etc. And then when you are happy with what you have written, and only then, publish your gig.

After all, why would you want to publish a gig that you are not happy with? If you don’t like your own description, then it is unlikely to convince buyers.

Also, returning buyers mights feel uneasy if they see your gig description has changed.

It’s human nature to want to improve things - but try to get it right from the start. Here’s another of my favourite sayings: fail to prepare, then prepare to fail.

Thank you very much…

Editing your Gig is really important

Editing is a core part of your success. You should always make tweaks and fix problems or typos with your gig.

Editing is great for fixing past mistakes before publishing, but you should not abuse changing stuff everyday, but only when you feel your Gig isn’t doing good and needs optimization or when you are in a point when you are pretty happy with your Gig and want to raise Prices or add new services

Thank you very much

I want to change my gig image

I don’t remember where I’ve read this one but I think that editing your gig over and over in a very short time might temporarily remove it from the search results (for it to be checked). May anyone confirm this?

As @english_voice said, planning ahead might be a better idea than editing many times in a row.

yes , you are right

I edited my gig some days ago and now I do not find in the search result page

My gig was on the first page

I edited my gig some days ago and now I do not find on the search result page.

My gig was on the first page.

What can I do?

• 6 months later...

hello sir, help me.
A few days ago I opened an account on Fiber. Then I released 2 jigs. I edit the tags within 15 hours of the first gig release and again within 3 hours of the second gig release editing the Basic, Standard, Premium. Now my question is will my gig come up on the first page of search. What should I do now? Help me

Archived