I want to edit my gig for new pricing

h_m_khaled

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well.

I want to know that if I edit my gig for setting new pricing for my gig is it reduce my gig impressions or ranking?
As I know when someone edits a gig then that gig dropped the ranking.
What should I do now?

Because I also want to edit my gig description.
Please share your valuable opinion.

I want to say my perspective, if you edit you gig description high chance lose gig rankings.

[Note : If anyone knows better for me differently i want to learn]

Thanks

That is what I told him. He can change the price with nothing happening to his rankings etc. It is when you change descriptions or the content of what you offer - that is when you risk being put out to pasture for a few days or in some people’s experience, weeks or months.

GG

I want to say my perspective, if you edit you gig description high chance lose gig rankings.

[Note : If anyone knows better for me differently i want to learn]

Thanks

Thanks for your valuable opinion.

Could you please tell me that if I change the gig description then how long it takes time to get back on the ranking or what are the criteria to get back to the first page again?

Because I think now I can write good description than before I wrote.

Thanks in Advance.

Could you please tell me that if I change the gig description then how long it takes time to get back on the ranking or what are the criteria to get back to the first page again?

Thanks in Advance.

Did you read what I wrote above - it could take days, weeks or months. There is NO set timetable.

GG

When I have edited my price structure, it has not harmed my position at all.

Now, if you start changing the Gig description or where you explain what you offer, that may put your Gig either out of search or towards the back while the Fiverr team reviews it.

GG

Uh, I answered that already, 2 times now. There is no set timetable. It could be days, weeks or months.

GG

Thanks in Advance.

I think you get back your position one new order after changing some .

I think you get back your position one new order after changing some .

Prove your claim. You have been on this site since November 2020 - site where you get your information that once you get an order after you change your description, you will be back where you were. Do not give information you have no basis for. It misleads new sellers.

GG

It doesn’t matter when I joined here, It matters what I say. First of all I say I am speaking from my experience (some blog, forum & internet thaw). All the time I try to help people from what I know . Now the point is that people may lack knowledge. He who knows the right thing should help everyone to know the right thing. I hope everyone understand.

It doesn’t matter when I joined here, It matters what I say. First of all I say I am speaking from my experience (some blog, forum & internet thaw). All the time I try to help people from what I know . Now the point is that people may lack knowledge. He who knows the right thing should help everyone to know the right thing. I hope everyone understand.

Yes, it does matter how long you have been here - especially when you are making claims that you have not any proof of.

So, again, prove your claim - your knowledge of how this all works. Never mind, you cannot, but, just want to post drivel on the forum.

GG

Dear friend,
@h_m_khaled

I hope you are doing well.

Changing gig sometimes, it effect the results but it primarily depends on exactly what you have activated or what you didn’t…

Just take it as an example:

For example you changed the title a little bit, it effect can be seen on SEO and it takes 48-hours to maximum, still, it depends on your niche, tags been used as keywords, etc.

Next example if you would like to change description part, just remember it will not effect the ranking/impressions until you have sufficient stuffing keywords and combination of titles in it.

Third example and the last, if you would like to change the price list of your Gig services then 100% it will change ranking placement automatically without further notice. And if you would like to change the image to attractive images; then if you optimize it thoroughly then it 's OK but if it didn’t match with your previous image then just slightly it effect the ranking but it is also OK.

I didn’t know anything about Fiverr much but I hope, I just share a very valuable sharable key ideas.

I hope it will help many sellers.

Let me know if I am right or wrong. If I am wrong, Please take this ideas in a very POSITIVE sense.

cheers

Archived