Fiverr Community Forum

I want to get my first order on fiverr?

hi, visit my profile and help to grab my opportunity.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 2 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes

Guess I’m feeling masochistic today.

Took a quick gander at your gig. Here’s a brief list of some concerns:

1. Unlimited revisions offered on all your gig packages. Please don’t.

2. Stating “100% Client Satisfaction”. Bad idea if someone is just 99% satisfied.

3. Hi dear.” Very likely a cultural thing, but the term is not appropriate in many other countries.

4. "available for permanent works on a daily basis. That is not how Fiverr operates. If you want permanent, regular work and employment, then being a freelancer is the wrong career move.

2 Likes

best of luck your jurney

Welcome to our Forum. Be active Fiverr Forum I hope you will get job.

1 Like

i want to get order quickly and frequently as much as possible

I suggest that you have some patience, good things take time, welcome to Fiverr Forum

1 Like

okay, thanks for tips