I want to get my money back but How possible?

fiver_queen20

I am a level, two sellers. I completed an order 7 days ago and Buyer gave a 5-star review.
But after 7 days, I see that the order has been canceled today …
And the buyer’s account is not in Fiverr.
I don’t understand …
How Can get my money back?
The order was 290 but my canceled order shows 474. I don’t understand. please suggest to me, how can I get my money. 😩

I am a level, two sellers. I completed an order 7 days ago and Buyer gave a 5-star review.

I don’t understand …

The order was 290 but my canceled order shows 474. I don’t understand. please suggest to me, how can I get my money. 😩

The buyer likely did a chargeback through PayPal. When they do that, their account becomes banned.

Sadly, you can’t.

The order was 290 but my canceled order shows 474.

That’s strange! It could be a bug maybe.

Either way, I would suggest contacting CS so that you can get more details regarding the cancellation. Thanks!

Paypal chargebacks are such a scam. Why does fiverr let that happen? Someone can open an account, order a 100$ gig, and chargeback through paypal. Then do this again as many times as they want, and get free orders. Isn’t there a way to prevent this?

Then do this again as many times as they want, and get free orders.

They can’t do this as many times as they want. As soon as they do one chargeback through PayPal, their account is removed permanently.

The buyer likely did a chargeback through PayPal. When they do that, their account becomes banned.

Sadly, you can’t.

The order was 290 but my canceled order shows 474.

That’s strange! It could be a bug maybe.

Either way, I would suggest contacting CS so that you can get more details regarding the cancellation. Thanks!

Thanks for your suggest

Then do this again as many times as they want, and get free orders.

They can’t do this as many times as they want. As soon as they do one chargeback through PayPal, their account is removed permanently.

Then they can open a new account, using vpn or another internet ip.

Still, they scam fiverr and seller. It can be possible to sue fiverr/buyer and get money back. If it was a big amount of money, I would definitely think about that.

Contact Fiverr Customer Support as soon as you can Explain to them exactly what happened to you Then your problem will be solved as soon as possible 💓

Thanks

your problem will be solved as soon as possible

Uh, no it won’t. The “buyer” did a charge back directly through their payment provider - this is why the OP cannot find their account on Fiverr now. They have been booted off the platform.

They can contact customer service, but from my own experience with a buyer who stole $300 from me, and got banned due to doing a charge back, there was nothing they could do since the refund came directly from PayPal or their bank. It really sucks, but, that is what will happen if she does get a reply from customer service about it.

GG

Still, they scam fiverr and seller. It can be possible to sue fiverr/buyer and get money back. If it was a big amount of money, I would definitely think about that.

Why do I have a feeling that in the TOS there will be a clause saying that as a seller we forfeit the right to litigation. I bet it is in there somewhere!!!

Plus, it would probably cost you more in lawyer fees or if you are wise enough to file yourself, filing documents than the money you lost on the order.

GG

Yeah, but we can’t avoid this. The fact that there are so many scammers out there isn’t something Fiverr can majorly control.

Of course, they can improve their system a little bit more to limit those scammers, but they won’t be able to get rid of every single scammer. That’s one of the risks that comes along with working on Fiverr.

Archived