Fiverr Forum

I want to get orders.Can someone help me that what I should do?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You could see if the gig could be updated eg. the video for the photoshop edting gig says “transparent backgroun” (instead of “transparent background”). Also on that gig each package “Unlimited Images” for the # of images but the package description says differently (eg. 5 the basic package).

You could also create more gigs, maybe in areas where there’s a lot less competition.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!:star_struck:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello. I’m new on Fiverr too, but not new on the market. Sorry for my English, I’m from Ukraine.

About question
I think that forum members couldn’t help you to increase orders or requests. There are a lot of guides on Fiverr and in the search engines about boosting, optimizing and creating quality gigs. I suppose that here you can collaborate with others, asks technical questions or discuss real problems that are related to Fiverr.

How to solve your problem
You should build your own checklist of gaining results on Fiverr and analyze your potential skills.

E.g.
I will use Fiverr like an additional type of income, but I made a schedule about passing some Fiverr skill tests to gain some results.
I think buyers will pay attention to tests that I complete.

The second thing is reading Fiverr rules and use it in practice. I mean about Sellers rating and responsive.

At the conclusion, I must say that you should be more patient with Fiverr buyers and orders :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Never give up my friend, to get an order on Fiverr you need to work hard also ensure you submit buyers request it very important.

1 Like

There are many tips on making sales read them out you will have idea @maduwanthass

1 Like

Thank you very much!:relaxed:

Please tell me what are they?

Research that yourself. Show some initiative.

4 Likes