I want to Improve gig?

mehedihasan87

Fiverr gig is very important for any seller. To improve your gig you may follow these steps:

Try to give eye catching imagesMake your gig contents SEO friendlyUse proper tags for your gigShare you gig on social mediaCreate website and write article or blog related to your serviceUpload your gigs on youtube

Tryst me it wil be hard to do these things but It works like a charm !

• Like 7

Fiverr gig is very important for any seller. To improve your gig you may follow these steps:

Try to give eye catching imagesMake your gig contents SEO friendlyUse proper tags for your gigShare you gig on social mediaCreate website and write article or blog related to your serviceUpload your gigs on youtube

Good tips, but can you explain more about this line “Upload your gigs on youtube”?

• Like 2

Good tips, but can you explain more about this line “Upload your gigs on youtube”?

Make service related tutorials for an example if you are a graphic designer make small tips on photoshop illustrator. or if you are a Web developer make small videos for making websites fixing bugs and in video description add your gig link

• Like 3

Make service related tutorials for an example if you are a graphic designer make small tips on photoshop illustrator. or if you are a Web developer make small videos for making websites fixing bugs and in video description add your gig link

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

I have about 700 reviews over the age of one gig age. Can I do SEO now? thank you so much

Thanks for sharing your idea. It is very helpful.

• 1 year later...