I want to Improve my selling

miriam12345

I want to get at least 10 orders daily. Can it possible?

If possible please suggest me how to improve my business

Of course it is. But at first you need to learn and find the way to more get exposure for your Gig.

Every category is different, try to check other Gigs out, the ones that offer the same service as yours to get ideas

Search for buyers via Requests menu. It’s the most obvious and first thing that sellers normally do. Use your daily request limit to capacity, and send great proposals to others. Secondly, be patient and dont give up. Fiverr can go on a lucky streak for you overnight, so just do what you do best.

PS: You are selling social media related services etc. which is already a very competitive niche here. Try creating other gigs as well.

Search for buyers via Requests menu. It’s the most obvious and first thing that sellers normally do. Use your daily request limit to capacity, and send great proposals to others. Secondly, be patient and dont give up. Fiverr can go on a lucky streak for you overnight, so just do what you do best.

PS: You are selling social media related services etc. which is already a very competitive niche here. Try creating other gigs as well.

@loydbanks thanks for your valuable service

Of course it is. But at first you need to learn and find the way to more get exposure for your Gig.

Every category is different, try to check other Gigs out, the ones that offer the same service as yours to get ideas

@wuerz123 thanks a lot

Archived