Fiverr Forum

I Want to Increase my work on Fiverr...can any one help me?

Hi I want to Increase my order on fiverr…any one of you can contact with me for help or comment me.thanks

Dear Asmara,

1. I took a crack at cleaning up the text of your profile page:

Hi, I am Asmara, a Graphic Designer.

I have been an awesome graphic designer for three years! Please view my gigs and help me to become established on Fiverr.

As a new seller, I want to show the world that I have a lot to offer.

Thank you,
Asmara

1. You should hire an awesome copy writer like emmaki to reword your gigs and gig titles:

I will design a classic and minimal logo for your business

And so on…

1. Video

2. Fiverr Academy

3. Find co-conspirators who don’t have _designer in their Fiverr names to review your gigs.

4. Use real photographs of yourself rather than stock images…

Good luck,
Blaise

Actually you know, I am having a hard feeling that something is wrong with your reviews and orders and this is not good for your long standing on Fiverr.

Why do you keep recommending me? That’s weird.

Why is your only order from another logo designer with no reviews? And you are both from Pakistan and look alike?

So you won’t go after him. It’s a strategic defense. :slight_smile:

You should try to active online 24 hours also you can use fiverr apps.hope you will get many jobs offer.

Maybe they are twin sisters :slight_smile:

Write anything expect you have many years of experience, also don’t say please help me get established. Also its never bad to have a look at other’s descriptions you learn a lot from it :slight_smile:

Yeah Same Problem here.
I didn’t get Order any more

As a fraud you will not be able to make it on Fiverr. Your only sale was a logo for another designer from the same location (don’t even mention that one anymore), who is now trying to sell his gig with it!

You both are guys, who use different photo’s from the same girl. Probably because you heard somewhere that gigs sell better if the profile picture shows a girl. The other ‘tip’ you already followed was exchanging reviews by phantom sales.

You see, even if you want to trick people you need a brain stam. Actually my front lobe is collapsing when I come across people like you, because I can’t bear so much stupidity.

Do you actually believe that there are people even more moronic than yourself in order not to see what is going on.

It’s kinda romantic :wink:

People like the OP are your problem.

also the delivered logo of that order is in the best selling gig picture of the other girl

Ridiculous. The one purchase you have was from another buyer to use on their portfolio. I’m trying to say this as tactfully as possible, but your logos look terrible! The one review you have was probably from a review exchange. I absolutely agree with @mariokluser. I would bet all my earnings on Fiverr that you wont succeed unless you change something.

Please how can I get orders for my gig?
I’m new here

You should focus on your skills and care about your client need, that’s the key to success, other are just hit or miss

Please try buyer request.

Haven’t you seen Fatal Attraction?