I want to know if the gig rank will go down if I edit Gig's picture

juwelmia44555

I added a picture and a video to my gig. I didn’t accidentally add two more pictures despite the fact that I had the opportunity to add two more. I want to add two pictures now but I’m wondering if adding pictures will lower the rank. Please explain this to me. Thanks

mailchimp.thumb.jpg.edac3cdf16770c93adabc4652d993834.jpg
mailchimp1794×1048 266 KB

I was asking this myself also a while ago. My experience:

Fiverr tagged me/my gig as “Rising Talent”. Since I received this tag I made some edits and updates to my gig (description, pictures, demos). But I still kept the tag.

So to answer your question: I think updating your gig on a regular base will even improve your ranking since you show dedication and activity. Don’t hold back any important information about your services on your gig since it helps potential new customers to spot you easier which will also improve your ranking so to speak.

I don’t think that this can cause your ranking to go down but you might receive less clicks due to it not sticking out to buyers as much. Also while your gig gets updated on the Fiverr servers your gig can be not showing up for a short amount of time.

Thanks for your advice. Please tell me from your experience Does the fact that two photos are not uploaded create a low order?

Thanks for your advice. Please tell me from your experience Does the fact that two photos are not uploaded create a low order?

Adding pictures won’t lower the rank. It’s even worse if you don’t use the whole gallery since you waste a lot of potential to showcase your work and impress new customers.

I was asking this myself also a while ago. My experience:

Fiverr tagged me/my gig as “Rising Talent”. Since I received this tag I made some edits and updates to my gig (description, pictures, demos). But I still kept the tag.

So to answer your question: I think updating your gig on a regular base will even improve your ranking since you show dedication and activity. Don’t hold back any important information about your services on your gig since it helps potential new customers to spot you easier which will also improve your ranking so to speak.

Many many thanks. Now I have no hesitation in adding pictures.

Archived