Fiverr Forum

I want to know order Relationship

I want to know It’s important to get the gig 1st page to order.

Hello! I’m not so sure what you’re asking. Can you elaborate and I’ll try to answer!

yes Without reached on 1st page you wont get order easily

I don’t think that’s true really. There’s only space for 48 gigs on the front page of Fiverr when you search - you might as well tell everybody else to give up if they’re not on the front page. :wink:

To @sophiapervesh - it’s not important at all - a nice bonus if it happens, but not worth worrying about as it’s not something you can control.

but if she has desired customer in social media or if Her marketing skills is so good, she can easily get an order, without reach on 1st or 2nd page I think its pretty tough to get an order? but there are so many way to sell your gig and promote it on 1st page , this is not so tough to make reach your gig on 1st if you work hard – My personal opinion

Which is it?

Yes, there are many different ways to promote a gig, but Fiverr’s algorithm is a complete mystery, so there’s no way to ‘make’ your gig appear on the first page, particularly if there are over 10,000 similar gigs as in the OP’s case.