I want to know rules for revision from the seller?

bookcover765

Hello Fiverr top rated seller!
I am here to ask that I made an offer for the buyer with 1 revision delivery time 5 days. and I completed all the order within time.
and first I gave him a sample so if he need any changes so he can tell me on the sample video and all the video animation would be same but the different text.
after 6 day he asked me revision to make the changes on the text (Grammar mistake which was given by him) at this condition what should I do
Should I revise it or not because it is on all the 11 video…

I am here to ask that I made an offer for the buyer with 1 revision delivery time 5 days. and I completed all the order within time.

and first I gave him a sample so if he need any changes so he can tell me on the sample video and all the video animation would be same but the different text.

after 6 day he asked me revision to make the changes on the text (Grammar mistake which was given by him) at this condition what should I do

Should I revise it or not because it is on all the 11 video…

Are you asking for help, ONLY from Top Rated Sellers? That seems a little demanding, don’t you think? Why can’t any knowledgeable seller respond to this?

Archived