Fiverr Community Forum

I want to know what is "Customer Success program"

Anyone, Please help me. Thanks

3 Likes

There is a Seller Success Program. The member is hand-chosen by Fiverr. If you look at the hamburger menu in the upper right-hand corner of this page. You will see a Groups choice. If you click on it all of the Seller Sucess Members are listed there. As you will see there are not many out of the thousands of Fiverr sellers so chances of getting to be a member are slim to none.

7 Likes

How I can join in this group?

1 Like

So you want to join the group in the forum even though you are not part of the program?

3 Likes

Now I’m “Eligibility for Customer Success program” But I don’t know anything about Customer Success program. Can you please explain about Customer Success program. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have not heard of the Customer Success Program, only the Seller Success Program.

How do you know you are eligible?

Level 2 benefits says “Eligibility for Customer Success program”.

1 Like

As far as I know, that program is no longer accepting new sellers.

It was the program that assigned you a success manager, and gave you the added bonus if being able to edit your gig without losing a spot in search results. Basically you could edit your gig on the fly, and your gig would not disappear/metrics wouldn’t dive.

4 Likes

I had not noticed that before. :thinking:

It must be one of those groups that you need an invite to.

2 Likes

Check this out:http://www.fiverr.com/levels

Scroll to the bottom.

3 Likes

It says that but if the customer success program is no longer accepting new sellers (who are level 2) maybe they should state that in the levels help page.

6 Likes

I can ask my success manager and get back to you if it helps clarify things for everyone.

6 Likes

Thank you Frank. Also are the Customer Success Program and the Seller Success Program one in the same?

1 Like

Interesting :thinking:

@pixeldesignpark Where exactly are you seeing this?

Your Inbox, 5r messaging, notifs or what?

1 Like

This is where I found it. :wink:

2 Likes

Uh-huh, mystery solved. Thank you!

I swear, I haven’t looked at the Levels page in a long time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am wondering what the status of the Customer Success Program is, as it still shows as a Level Two benefit.

I do not know any more than the information contained in the thread above.

I got a message to my inbox saying I was eligible for the Customer Success Program and I’m definitely not a level 2 seller. Was wondering if anyone knew anything about it and accept the offer? Or I can accept and let you guys know what happens?!

1 Like