Looking for suggestions to guide me to improve my gig and get orders

zahirarubbani

Looking for suggestions to guide me to improve my gig and get orders.

favicon-32x32.png.4554b52fd93778f6e0a64e1e5be90fda.png Fiverr.com
design-creative-editable-content-using-canva-pro.jpg.4ac946f9f457473a228dd4f4b968409d.jpg

Zahirarubbani: I will design creative editable content using canva pro for...

For only $15, Zahirarubbani will design creative editable content using canva pro. | As technology is evolving in every aspect of life, everything is turning digitalized in the last few years. The numbers increased rapidly after the Covid_19 | Fiverr

Is there any reason why you felt it necessary to copy someone else’s post?

Hi all. I am new on this platform. I need your help re my gig. I have a very good service which is better than most other gigs I have seen on here but no body buys it. In 4 days I have over 200 views but not a single click nor sales. What could be wrong? What do I need to do to make sales? I am considering spending $50 on Facebook ads and see how it goes? What do you guys suggest? The link to the gig is below

Best to write your own post without resorting to plagiarising someone else’s, it makes your message clearer and more personal 🙂

Is there any reason why you felt it necessary to copy someone else’s post?

Hi all. I am new on this platform. I need your help re my gig. I have a very good service which is better than most other gigs I have seen on here but no body buys it. In 4 days I have over 200 views but not a single click nor sales. What could be wrong? What do I need to do to make sales? I am considering spending $50 on Facebook ads and see how it goes? What do you guys suggest? The link to the gig is below

Best to write your own post without resorting to plagiarising someone else’s, it makes your message clearer and more personal 🙂

I didn’t copy anyone?

Oh. I just see it. Too many copycats and spammy people on Fiverr and it seems they are those buyers prefer.

I scanned through over 100 gigs, they are 85% junk hence very cheap.

Yes, this a thing we try to fight against daily. And yes the “bad” people seem to have more wins than the good most days.

🙂

Wow, why does this post sound so familiar and from a different user?

“Twilight Zone” music cue.

If your Gig has 3 impressions (that isn’t many) and no clicks or sales, there is something very wrong with your Gig. Go read that other post and what I wrote to that guy to get an idea, although, it seems you are not trying to sell your services for 100’s of dollars. My guess is, you put Gigs in categories that are overly populated and have new sellers signing up and putting Gigs there weekly. So, you have to find a way to stand out. If you are getting impressions and no clicks, that tells you, that your Gig is NOT standing out in any way that makes a person browsing that category want to click and find out more about what you offer.

GG

hello dear,
follow my steps and you’ll increase impressions and clicks
i have 1year experience in fiverr ranking
step1: find good keywords for your gig
step 2:write engaging description
step3: be online every time and responsive replay clients quick as you can
do your job honestly to win best reviews on your profile
best of luck

hello dear,

best of luck

@razaali208 Please be aware that “dear” is not a term you should use in a professional setting

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions. Dear Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

Also, there is no evidence (and plenty of contra-evidence) that staying online all the time will help rank your gig. Every single one of my orders happened when I was fast asleep in bed 🙂

@razaali208 Please be aware that “dear” is not a term you should use in a professional setting

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions. Dear Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

Also, there is no evidence (and plenty of contra-evidence) that staying online all the time will help rank your gig. Every single one of my orders happened when I was fast asleep in bed 🙂

@janeeditor But, but, but he has 1 whole year experience in Fiverr ranking, so he must be an expert, “Dear”!!!

GG

hello dear,

best of luck

Thanks for your genuine suggestions

Hi,
I recommend working on the SEO of your gig. I wrote a post about it …
here you have the link:

Hello freelancers! raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed I’d like to talk about SEO on fiverr.I hope this will help new sellers somehow… I realize that this topic has probably been discussed many times, but it would be good to refresh it a bit and talk about it together! I am a new seller and since I started working on fiverr I became interested in the topic of SEO. within the first week, I had one of my gig show up on the front page and is there until now! However, I am not an expert in this, …

Regards,
Kapiks

Archived