Fiverr Community Forum

I want to open a new fiverr account

I want to change my username. fiverr suggest me to deactivate my current one. Will it be helpful to me? please reply from your experience.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Unless your username is something highly inappropriate or unprofessional, nobody cares what it is, so closing your current account just to get another username is unlikely to make a difference.

4 Likes

Agree with @catwriter.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/closing-your-account-change-username

4 Likes

You’re saying that user name is never optimistic. But how can the buyers will search my account?
Nothing to understand that you know. Please share me your knowledge. Because my account’s impression is down. How can I increase it. My social medias friends are not the members of fiverr family.
Thank

@rankhunter_nur welcome best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m saying that username doesn’t matter. It neither increases nor decreases impressions or sales.

By learning about marketing… Oh, wait, you say that you are a social media marketer. Well, in that case, apply your expertise to get sales.

Your social media friends are not your customers, but, as a social media marketer, surely you know how and where to advertise your services? Just do what you’d do for your clients who need your social media marketing expertise.

2 Likes

I wanted to change mine because I thought it was too silly, but I made a logo and decided to stick with it. And I had pretty good results. There is completely no need to change it.

1 Like

Thanks for wishing @dreammakers110. It’s a good job. But how can I increase the impression of my gigs? Please advise me.

Thanks for providing the link. @lloydsolutions

1 Like

Thanks for your patience. @catwriter

Thanks for providing me from your experience. @insects44. You made a good profile picture.