I want to order my gig

enzaminkhan1

Never give up ! I know it’s hard to get your first order but getting your first order is really worth . You know that when I created my account at fiverr, It took me 2 months to get my first order. That order make me to jump like an kangaroo.😂

So, Please wait for your first order and please don’t go against fiverr TOS by ordering gig yourself and getting reviews really is an crap.

Your uniqueness , Hard work, and Skills take you to the next level !!

Kudos !
Vamsi. 🙂

It took me about a month or more to get my first order too. I think I jumped like a kangaroo too. That is saying a lot for an old lady! :crazy_face:

I think I jumped like a kangaroo too. That is saying a lot for an old lady! :crazy_face:

That order make me to jump like an kangaroo.😂

🇦🇺

Never give up ! I know it’s hard to get your first order but getting your first order is really worth . You know that when I created my account at fiverr, It took me 2 months to get my first order. That order make me to jump like an kangaroo.😂

So, Please wait for your first order and please don’t go against fiverr TOS by ordering gig yourself and getting reviews really is an crap.

Your uniqueness , Hard work, and Skills take you to the next level !!

Kudos !

Vamsi. 🙂

thanks denvamsi give me advice

Archived