I want to promote my German Article writing GIG, but how?

inet01

you have a few orders waiting for you, so that is good.

I might add some information to your profile, are you educated with any college degrees, or a student currently? What are you studying?

Also, maybe make a video just quickly introducing yourself saying what you offer?

Be careful about buying twitter and facebook gigs, there is a lot of fake stuff happening.

It may also be helpful to offer one or two other gigs.

HOw long have you been selling and how many orders do you have? I am wondering how much of a market there is here for German articles.

@sincere18 hey thanks for the tips. Apreciate. I have been selling for about 15-17 days now. Created about 20 orders. Actually I think I had a very nice start and many bought a 2nd and 3rd time. But there are many people here that say after a couple of weeks business goes down because you are not anymore featured by fiverr. And I want to keep the juice flowing

Focus on the title and the tags.

"I will write a 500 word GERMAN Article in 3 days"

Then for tags try “german, german article, deutche, etc.” You can also try tags like Aleman, that’s Spanish for German. Someone from Latin America might be searching “aleman” or “articulo en aleman.”

Reply to @inet01: Not necessarily, adjectives often make people sound dishonest. If I’m buying a house and the ad talks about “oversize windows,” I know the windows will be small. But if the ad talks about “floor-to-ceiling” windows then I know they’re really big. Of course, if you feel you can deliver great work each and everytime, then by all means, use the word “great.” “I will write a GREAT German Article in 7 days” for example. Some of my headlines have the word “great” in them, but not all. One of my gigs is very subjective, so I will not know what is great until I deliver.

• 1 year later...

Reply to @inet01: Not necessarily, adjectives often make people sound dishonest. If I’m buying a house and the ad talks about “oversize windows,” I know the windows will be small. But if the ad talks about “floor-to-ceiling” windows then I know they’re really big. Of course, if you feel you can deliver great work each and everytime, then by all means, use the word “great.” “I will write a GREAT German Article in 7 days” for example. Some of my headlines have the word “great” in them, but not all. One of my gigs is very subjective, so I will not know what is great until I deliver.

I offer German translations but I am still not sure if customers want to read a Gig in German or English?

What is the best language to offer German Product Listings and Online marketing activities?

I offer German translations but I am still not sure if customers want to read a Gig in German or English?

What is the best language to offer German Product Listings and Online marketing activities?

I have a Dutch article writing gig and I have bilingual descriptions. Almost all my buyers are Dutch or Belgian, but the occasional foreign buyer knows how to find me.

Hello,

Guys,

please tell me how can I get order frome Fiverr plate forms and how can improve his gigs…

take me some tricks…

Thanx

One of your gigs is article writing - how about using this talent to write about your other gigs to bring traffic to them. Another of your gigs is creating videos - do the same to get traffic from YouTube.

There are no tricks to getting sales on Fiverr. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived