I want to rank my gig to first page

rating_article

On the top right of the forum there is a magnifying glass icon. Click that, copy and paste your question into the box and click return. You will then get a list of the many, many, many answers there have already been to this question.

Read them all.

Read them all.

Please allow me just a little detail for the sake of understanding… 😉

“Read them ALL”.

You are welcome. I believe you will still achieve more if it’s your wish.

You are welcome. I believe you will still achieve all you want to achieve. You just have to believe in yourself and keep pushing. Remember, self motivation is the first motivation you need to move to a greater height.

I suggest you improve your reading comprehension - you will need it. Remember, you have to read ALL what has been written regarding ranking.

By the way, you will also need to improve your writing if you want to get somewhere in the ranking. Don’t think you can game the system.

Fiverr don’t put sellers on the first page manually. I asked a question for those familiar with the algorithm to answer.

Fiverr don’t put sellers on the first page manually.

Why should they? New sellers have not earned the right to be on the first page of the search results. Once you start earning orders, reviews, and revenue for Fiverr you might see yourself on the first page. Until then, you haven’t done anything to earn first-page visibility.

I asked a question for those familiar with the algorithm to answer.

None of us know the Fiverr search algorithm, so none of us can provide the answers you seek.

Improving your gig will not give you a place on the first page. It just converts better. First page is for people who sell a lot, have great reviews, great response time, few or no cancellations, and an optimized gig that converts. So once you optimize your gig, go to your next milestone. If want your gig on first page just like that, take a number and join me at the back of the line.

You are welcome. I believe you will still achieve all you want to achieve. You just have to believe in yourself and keep pushing. Remember, self motivation is the first motivation you need to move to a greater height.

I suggest you improve your reading comprehension - you will need it. Remember, you have to read ALL what has been written regarding ranking.

By the way, you will also need to improve your writing if you want to get somewhere in the ranking. Don’t think you can game the system.

My bad. i must have read it in a hurry. I should have just simply said congratulation. Well, it’s not so late so congrats. As for writing, i don’t think there is a perfect writer but we can always learn to be better so thank you for pointing that out.

Improving your gig will not give you a place on the first page. It just converts better. First page is for people who sell a lot, have great reviews, great response time, few or no cancellations, and an optimized gig that converts. So once you optimize your gig, go to your next milestone. If want your gig on first page just like that, take a number and join me at the back of the line.

Its true, its the same answer that was given in the previous forums. To rank top in Fiver one has to sell more, get more reviews accompanied with good response time .

Archived