I want to refund a client

simodesigner21

Speaking as a seller, I maintain a very generous refund policy, but I put a limit of 72 hours from the time of delivery to request a refund. If a client doesn’t ask within that time frame, to quote Gene Wilder’s Willy Wonka, “You get nothing!”

http://i.imgur.com/KgL2jzI.gif

But, it has happened once in the past that I’ve had a reason to refund an old order. In that situation, it’s really easy: just contact customer support and ask them.

It’s very unlikely an unsatisfied buyer would return. If that did happen, I’d just notify Customer Support of potential issues and the order #s for both. You shouldn’t be afraid of someone who is gaming the system…you should make sure the system knows about the gaming.

I get you, a bad review early on can really kill your profile. Just remember that you are protected, so if you deliver what you say plus a little extra, all reasonable clients will be pleased. There’s always the scary people, though. If you do get a scary buyer who is being crap, just come to the forum for advice. We all hate bad buyers so we’ll all help you to fight back for a good result!

• 8 months later...

I get you, a bad review early on can really kill your profile. Just remember that you are protected, so if you deliver what you say plus a little extra, all reasonable clients will be pleased. There’s always the scary people, though. If you do get a scary buyer who is being crap, just come to the forum for advice. We all hate bad buyers so we’ll all help you to fight back for a good result!

Thanks ^^ you was very helpful

Archived