I want to refund money to buyer after order is completed

razaali208

hello every one i am confused please help me i had an order from a buyer, buyer was’nt satisfied by my work after delivery and she asked me for order cancalation but i asked her to mark that order as complete and i will work for her or will payback her, and after marking order as complete i started a new ticket to cancel her order and i wrote to customer support for canceling her order and refund her money to her account but support agent checked everything and marked that problem as solved but money is still in my account and i want to return her money by a local transfer can i ask her for bank detail or any other transfer account? is this leagle on fiver to ask any buyer for bank details or personal account for refund transfer, or any solution and help Thanks in advance

If customer support marked your issue as solved and you don’t feel it has been solved, simply open a new ticket.

Do not request the payment details of a buyer under any circumstances. This violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service and you risk your account being terminated.

If customer support marked your issue as solved and you don’t feel it has been solved, simply open a new ticket.

Do not request the payment details of a buyer under any circumstances. This violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service and you risk your account being terminated.

thank you for your replay i will try to start a new ticket

Archived