I want to replace a gig

imadou

Hi,

i am offering a gig for video creation, and i had excellent reviews with it, but now i want to stop this work and create a new gig, so i thought about replacing the content of the gig with the new one.

is it okay to do it ? and do i get a good traffic to the new gig ? (because the link won’t be replaced)

Thanks

Well, the link will be the same. So the title in the link will be the title of your old gig. I know this because I saw another seller who completely changed professions. First he had a bunch of video gigs, then after building up reviews he changed all of them to SEO gigs. Later he got banned.

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @imadou: Did you write to them about this issue? I would love to hear their answer. Let us know, if you will get something! Cheers! 😉

@sincere18 is right, all the reviews you have won’t be related to that gig. If you’re just changing it a little, maybe getting rid of a feature or adding something new, that would be okay. But creating an entirely new gig and using the old reviews is dishonest.

If it were me personally I’d either offer less in the regular gig and more in the extras, or simply remove it.

changing title to the gig is not changing the link of gig…it will not make you sale. user coming from google will come to see A thing but when the will reach on fiverr following your link they will see B thing… so dont do that … no benefit in it.

Archived