Fiverr Forum

I want to sale my gig

hello there,

i am new in fiverr but i am expert wordpress developer.

this is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/wpdevzone/setup-wordpress-theme-and-customization-exactly-like-demo?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

i can do any think in wordpress.

but i don,t get any order from buyer.

can anyone say, how to get buyer and offer.

regards,
wpdevzone

Dear Word Press Developer Zone:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You’ve chosen a logo for WordPress that you clearly do not own. You may want to test a color photo of yourself.
Your log line - note the edits: Wordpress expert with responsive design, HTML, CSS, JQUERY
Your profile text - note the edits: I have over 3 years of experience working with Wordpress and have created several custom themes and websites. I can tweak WordPress sites, fix errors, and customize themes. [I suggest you spell out HTML, CSS, and JQUERY – don’t assume Buyers know this jargon. For this reason, it’s always a good idea to spell out any acronyms the first time you use them. You don’t have room in your log line, so you might want to do that in your profile description.]

I suggest you include a human person name that your Buyers may call you, like Bob, or Ted, or whatever your actual human person name might be.

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

hey you share your gig and connect with the blog of fiverr and give the answer of any question like me. and give video on your gig.

Promote it promote it and promote it :smiley: