Fiverr Community Forum

I want to see the buyer name of the Buyer request

In the Buyer Request Why not see the buyer’s name? I want a solution please help me someone. I want to see buyer’s location and name, What setting should I do?
In the Buyer Request Why not see the buyer’s name? I want a solution please help me someone. I want to see buyer’s location and name, What setting should I do?

9 Likes

You can’t see this information - Fiverr do this to avoid spamming and to protect buyers information.
If you are going to text directly to the buyer, you can’t do this - it would be just spam.

4 Likes

If you use fiverr aps for reply buyer request you see buyers name but can’t show buyer’s location.

4 Likes

Why do you want to see their names and locations? Just send your reply

5 Likes

use the mobile app…

2 Likes

If the buyer has a profile image than you can get the buyers profile as you can see in below image

after you get the buyer’s username from attr attribute you will need to append the username like below(this will lead you to the buyer’s profile)

https://www.fiverr.com/your_buyers_username

Note: you can directly copy the username if you just select the image using the mouse and click copy

Hope it helps.

4 Likes

Just remember, that you can be blocked, if someone will report you, so don’t violate ToS

2 Likes

You could also right click on it with Firefox and select “view image info”. Neither way will work for buyers without profile images though.

2 Likes

yeah, right. that would work too.

2 Likes