I want to sell my first gig

best_of_gig

We cannot help you earn sales. You will have to do that on your own with hard work, creative eye-catching gig presentation, and your own marketing and promotion.

Just like any business, capture the attention of your target market, and, if they are looking for the unique services that you offer, that may choose to place an order. You can “badly want to sell your first gig” all you want, but if you aren’t taking any productive steps to help that happen, then you may be sitting back and waiting indefinitely.

There are no easy sales here on Fiverr. Daily hard work is required.

We cannot help you earn sales. You will have to do that on your own with hard work, creative eye-catching gig presentation, and your own marketing and promotion.

Just like any business, capture the attention of your target market, and, if they are looking for the unique services that you offer, that may choose to place an order. You can “badly want to sell your first gig” all you want, but if you aren’t taking any productive steps to help that happen, then you may be sitting back and waiting indefinitely.

There are no easy sales here on Fiverr. Daily hard work is required.

We cannot help you earn sales. You will have to do that on your own with hard work,

@jonbaas Is correct

hardwork and patient is the key to success

You will need some sort of funding source. Fiverr offers a number of options that might work for you.

You will need some sort of funding source. Fiverr offers a number of options that might work for you.

I am able to give the fund but I need work.

Can you help me?

Can you help me?

What are you doing to help yourself? This is your business, you cannot rely on others to make it a success. Since you’re not offering Tips for Sellers… Your post was moved to Improve My Gig.

Can you help me?

@nikavoice is right, I – or we on his forum – cannot help you get work. You need to do that on your own. You need to build your own success through hard work, and, perhaps even trial and error.

What are you doing to help yourself? This is your business, you cannot rely on others to make it a success. Since you’re not offering Tips for Sellers… Your post was moved to Improve My Gig.

Dear, I just want to know how could I sell my first gig.

That’s all.

Nothing others.

Thanks.

Archived