Fiverr Community Forum

I want to share my gigs. But i can't found share button

When i go to my gigs and click share from drop-down button then open a new tab with my gigs. After that i can not find social media share button. In first it was ok. But last three month to still today i can’t share my gigs in any social media. For this reason my gig impression, click and view are so low.

Now how tho solve this problem. Anyone help me please.

2 Likes

Go to gigs menu and there is option for share.

1 Like

I go gigs menu. But now there is no share option

Here you go - just go to each of your gigs, as a buyer, and the share buttons are on the right hand side.

Happy sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Simplest Way! :

Just copy your Gig’s URL and paste it on any social media platform. When the preview loads, you can remove off the link! (If you want).

3 Likes

I found the code that is given to share our gigs only works for a very short time and then directs people to the first page of fiverr so I suggest just copying and pasting the URL of your gig to share it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

I go to each gigs as a buyer and as a seller but i don’t find share button. please see my attachment there are no share button.

I don’t know what’s this problem.

That’s very odd - I can definitely see them! Maybe drop a line to CS to ask, or use one of the other suggestions?

2 Likes

thanks. I know this way. But i want to know whats the problem ? why i don’t show my social media icon in my each gig.

I talk cs. They told me : go to your gig then find share option click here, then open a new tab then you find your social media icon. Then you can share your gigs .

They did not understand my problem

Send them your screenshot and the one I put up as well, so they can compare them. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve sent them, they still do not respond

It can take up to 48 hours - patience!

2 Likes

1 week gone already . They are not respond.

If you copy the URL for your gig why do you still need the share button when it switches to the first page of fiverr after a day or two?

2 Likes

just i want to know what’s the reason for this problem.

We don’t know what the reason is for your problem - I think we’ve all probably helped as much as we can. Either use the method @misscrystal described, or contact CS again - you did say previously they’d responded to you.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have also same problem.I just recovered from this by opening my fiverr A/C on Google Chrome.When I open it on Mozilla, I don;t find the Share button.But in Chrome,I found it.Its just a browser problem,I think.Or it may be my browser wasn’t updated as well. So, try it.

1 Like