Fiverr Community Forum

I want to share my problem

hi my friends and fiverr community i have a problem i want to share with you and if you have any solution please tell me. I have a client of t-shirt gig and he palce me order without any requirements when i ask about requirement he tell me about 5 designs of shirts now when i ask about next requirements if design he did not replay me and i was show 5 design that i make he like it but not talk about next 5 designs total are 10 and order’s time left only 3 days i am worried about it .

As I am seeing it, none of your packages contain either 5 or 10 designs in your T-shirt gig. If the buyer placed an order for a package, you are not expected to deliver more designs than what is stated in the gig description.

Also, offering unlimited revisions is only asking for trouble.

2 Likes

my dear my when he tells me about his designs when i ask him your designs are difficult and in my premium package 60 design(typography)in 60$ then he said to me sent me offer then you make 10 design in 60 $ then i did

Then ask for a deadline extension through the resolution center. And in future projects, never start an order until you know every single detail.

3 Likes

thank you so much for suggestion