Fiverr Community Forum

I want to start my career in fiverr. Help me to begin my career

Please check my gigs. Help me to rise in Fiverr.

I provide different kinds of services such as:

• UI Design for Android
  • Data Entry
  • Relationship Advice
  • Simple 3D Modelling
  • YouTube Channel Suggestions
  • Logo Designing
4 Likes

Hi there @abubakarsiddi05, First congratz to you for joining Fiverr. This is your first step towards your blooming carrier. I don’t think I ever come across such Gig you offer in ‘‘Relationship Advice’’, that’s so awesome!!! :rofl:

I did check your Gigs and I think you did a great job here, nothing to complain about. It looks very professional, clean and catchy, WELL DONE!!

However regarding your ‘‘Relationship Advice Description’’. I suggest adding more info about what experience you have in relationships. Is this self-taught or did you read a course based on Relationships? Add your personal or a friends experience (not in detailed of course) but something that makes your visitors want to purchase.

I will give you some really working relationship advice.

I will help you in win heart of your partner.

I will help you in fixing your broken relationship.

Adding only 3 lines won’t get you clients buying your Gig I’m afraid. Share your own experience so that your clients trust you more? This way your clients will have a better understanding of your knowledge on this subject. I hope this helps. I love your Gigs, they look great!! Keep it UP!!! :smiley:

Kindly, Humberto

2 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

@hum_on_the_go Thank you so much. I will try to improve my gigh. :slight_smile:

@insects44 Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

hahahahahahhah…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: