I want to stop as a seller - Can I refer to a colleague?

belgianwriter

Question

Hello all,

I have been a seller on Fiverr for nearly 5 years now. Due to personal reasons, I can’t continue. However, I do no a seller who is able to deliver the same quality and types of gigs as I have over the last years.
Am I allowed to mention the link to that seller’s account in my away message?

Kind regards,

belgianwriter

2 answers to this question

When I had to take a few months’ break from Fiverr, I messaged a seller to ask her if she would be okay with me referring her to some of my buyers. So I suggest you first confirm with the seller you’d like to recommend that they wouldn’t mind your recommendation. Of course, you can’t know for sure if they will have as good a relationship with your buyer as you had so there’s always a risk that things won’t work between them. If you’re concerned about the rules, I can tell you that I’ve had people recommend me to others before or mention those who recommended me in their messages, and to my knowledge, nothing bad ever happened. If you’d like to be sure, you can always message CS to check.

When I had to take a few months’ break from Fiverr, I messaged a seller to ask her if she would be okay with me referring her to some of my buyers. So I suggest you first confirm with the seller you’d like to recommend that they wouldn’t mind your recommendation. Of course, you can’t know for sure if they will have as good a relationship with your buyer as you had so there’s always a risk that things won’t work between them. If you’re concerned about the rules, I can tell you that I’ve had people recommend me to others before or mention those who recommended me in their messages, and to my knowledge, nothing bad ever happened. If you’d like to be sure, you can always message CS to check.

Hi @roots282

Thank you for your answer.

I also consulted the other buyer and he’s ok with me referring clients. Yes I think it’s best that I refer my clients in a personal message, rather than posting the link on my profile. I will ask CS though to be on the safe side.

Archived