I want to success on fiverr

I am Maher Zain and I have 4 year experience of any type data entry and I am a new user on fiverr and I want to success on fiverr
Please support me guys
Its very kind of you

Data entry is an easy and flooded job on fiverr. However do some research. Hope you succeed

Which type research plz tell me I don’t know

Like what is the category, who is being hired best, what type of data entry is more demanded but gig is less in number. This type, best of luck

Hi,

I am sorry but I don’t think you can be successful at what you are doing (irrespective of what the task is) if you expect to be spoon-fed information to you.

You need to do your own research… Have a look around the help and education section (which you can find at the bottom of the Fiverr homepage) and the forum. There are a lot of forum threads with valuable information on how to get started on Fiverr and to achieve success!

Just to make it easier on you, here’s a very informative forum post to get you started-

Good luck!

Thanks bro for advise

Thanks bro for advice

Hi @ojas_batra ,

If you want people to check out your Fiverr gigs, you need to make a post of your own in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category.

It is impolite to advertise yourself (or tell people to check out your gigs) in someone else’s post.

If you want success you gotta work for it. Success isn’t just handed to you. Research and implement.

Thanks bro for advice

Thanks dear for advice

It’s unprofessional to call people you don’t know ‘bro’, ‘dear’, ‘sis’, ‘buddy’, or anything else indicating that you’ve known each other for a long time.

I call my clients dear. I don’t know why but I do.

Hmm, do you feel motherly or grandmotherly toward them? :thinking:

I do sometimes . . . :blush:

Sometimes I wanna call my clients ‘hun’ haha. I do it at work all the time when I’m dealing with customers, it’s hard to not do it on Fiverr.

I try to address people by their names.

Your category is so cool.

Not impossible but it’s going to be hard to get notice. I wish you well.

You’re welcome.
I wish you the best in your freelancing career.

And I call my clients with his/her username, and I think its professional way in one to one business.