I want to take action against fiverr

mujahid8

they make my account disabled with 200$ without any warning.

I’m sure any legal action will cost more than $200.

It’s also highly unlikely that they terminated your account without any prior warning or without you breaking the website’s Terms of Service.

I understand your frustration, but maybe “taking action against Fiverr” isn’t a solution for your and your underlying problem.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Though the 90 days bit seems to have been removed from the current terms of service. It was there on 18th August but it seems to have been removed some time in September for some reason.

Though the 90 days bit seems to have been removed from the current terms of service. It was there on 18th August but it seems to have been removed some time in September for some reason.

it seems to have been removed some time in September for some reason.

It is there under the link for Payment Terms in the September version.

Archived