Fiverr Community Forum

I want to use 2 different buyer account on fiverr

I want to buy services from 2 different fiverr accounts. But i have one mastercard. Can I deposit usd on 2 fiverr buyer account with one mastercard.???

3 Likes

If I may ask, why do you want to make purchases from two different accounts?

The second question I would ask is, are you aware having multiple buyer accounts violates Fiverr ToS?

3 Likes

You can buy from any number of sellers from your one Fiverr account. You cannot have more than one account for yourself.

4 Likes

Two account is borderline okay, I believe everyone can have one personal and one business. As long it’s for purchase and not becoming a seller, I don’t see why fiverr will bother to care.

1 Like

One for me other for my wife but having one mastercard

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You say borderline okay. Do you want to set up two accounts as you have suggested and see if Fiverr CS would bother to care? :thinking:

In Fiverr’s TOS, it is clearly stated that having more than one account is a violation of TOS. I would not set up a second account of either type without explicit permission from CS. :wink:

Plus, if a business account is allowed, it would need to be under a business name and have a different address, payment method, and email.

Each account must have a different method for being paid or for paying for services.

1 Like