Fiverr Community Forum

I want to withdraw my money but can't it

So please some guide i very disappointment for this sites, please give the some solution quickly

hello I not talk any kind of order but i discuss to my fund or revenue amount to withdraw that time error, This error how can your solve it this information i wan’t need it

having the same issue. the firverr is not enabling my withdrawal. hate fiverr

I have the same

I also very disappoint for fiverr with bed service provider, no any help option for this thing so first of to easily withdraw my fund not not it I hate fiverr

I have the same and when I try withdrow I have error message. But then I check my payoneer and money was load in my account. But fiverr not show this transaction. I contact with support today and explain about bug. Why you not check your PayPal or payoneer maybe you already have money

Hi,

If i got a refund from a seller and my money is in my fiverr account is there a way to withdraw the money back to my paypal account?

Please i want to positive response by fiverr team but i still wait with disappointment for fiverr team

Fiverr staff doesn’t read the forum and doesn’t reply here. You need to contact Customer Support.